Hi! I'm Pedro Medeiros and I like to create art, games and tools.
Hi, I’m Pedro Medeiros, I worked on Celeste, Towerfall and I’m currently leading art direction at EXOK Game and making many other projects on the side!
- Pixel art tutorials: My series of 512x512 pixels compact tutorials, I tackle a lot of specific themes in this.
- Pixel art beginner series: Series of articles for explaining the basics of pixel art.
- Pixel art glossary: My attempt to makes sense of pixel art by collecting and making up technical terms.
- My thoughts on low resolution: Article originally made for Kano explaining my though process when making very low resolution art.
- My Thoughts on Style Consistency: An article about mixing and separating pixel art and other styles.
- Color Chimera: Random palette and idea generator.
- Vector Chimera: Tool for recoloring pixel art.
- MurMur: Dialog programming language.
- Fonts: Just a couple fonts I did while ago.
- Dead Weight: A low-fantasy roleplay-light dungeon crawler tabletop RPG. A work in progress.
- Prints: I sell a few prints here!