I am Pedro Medeiros, a Brazilian game developer, now living in Canada. I’m an artist, programmer and co-founder of EXOK Games and MiniBoss, worked on Out There Somewhere, TowerFall and Celeste.
I like to post work in progress images on Mastodon and Twitter. Occasionally stream side projects on Twitch. And if you can, you can support my work on my side projects and development of tools and educational content on Patreon, but if you can’t don’t worry, all my tools and educational content are always available for free.
Working on Now On
- Road to Ghoulcrest and EarthBlade
Games I Worked On
- Aseprite for pixel art
- Clip Studio for high res art
- MonoGame is usually my game engine
- Visual Studio Community, Visual Studio Code for coding
- Two Asus monitors
- Wacom Cintiq For high resolution drawing
- Wacom Intuos Paper Edition
- G502 Logitec Mouse
- Akai MPK Mini (MIDI Keyboard)
- DROP CTRL Mechanical Keyboard